If every meal could be made entirely out of canapés and nibbles, my life would be a very happy (very fat) one.
- Cheesy Spinach Dip – a warm, gooey crowd pleaser!
- Crispy Spring Rolls – quick and easy option, can be made ahead of time too
- Broadbean and Feta Bruschetta – perfect little bite sized nibble, and a crowd pleaser
- Super Simple Salmon Pinwheels – nothing goes better with a cool glass of fizz
Inspiration for picnic friendly treats to pack up and take with you on the road:
- Super Simple Salmon Pinwheels – perfect, speedy treat – ideal with a glass of chilled fizz
- Courgette & Red Pepper Savoury Muffins – simple and delicious
- Colourful Meringues – with a punnet of strawberries and a pot of cream, what could be better
- Perfect Flakey Sausage Rolls – they travel well and taste great fresh or after a while in a tupperware
- Broadbean and Feta Bruschetta – good for parties, ideal for picnics