Whether you have time for a long lazy lunch with a bottle of rosé on the side, or you are flinging something together to scoff whenever you have a spare five minutes, lunches should always be delicious! If you need some inspiration, then look no further than some of our favourite recommendations.
- Maple and Mustard Slow Cooked Pulled Pork – tasty and simple to make, if you have the time
- Sticky Pomegranate Slow Cooked Pulled Lamb – delicious sweet and savoury combination
- Perfect Flakey Sausage Rolls – when a classic sausage roll is the only thing that will do!
Fresh and Simple Options:
- Mango Coronation Chicken – a tropical take on a childhood favourite
- Fresh Pasta – the basic steps needed to make any simple lunch or dinner instantly impressive!
- Zingy Citrus Tabbouleh – great with cheese, meat and fish. This is simple, easy and very, very tasty
- Salmon Rillettes with Cucumber Pickle – throw it all together and either enjoy immediately, or slowly consume over a couple of lunchtimes during the week
- Hot Smoked Salmon with Corn & Courgette Fritters – quick, delicious and simple to make
- Quick and Easy Chicken Tikka Wraps – perfect for a quick BBQ lunch in the sunshine
- Summertime Crab Quiche – perfect with a light salad on a sunny day