- Maple and Mustard Slow Cooked Pulled Pork – worth waiting for, especially if you are feeding a crowd
- Sticky Pomegranate Slow Cooked Pulled Lamb – delicious sweet and savoury combination
- Chicken & Beetroot One Pan Balsamic Roast – lazy, easy and healthy too
- Nick’s Signature Thai Spiced Lamb – delicious and fresh, with just a little hit of spice
- Quick and Easy Chicken Tikka Wraps – ideal for a weekday BBQ dinner
- Very Messy Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork – the messier, the better
- Gently Spiced Lamb Kebabs – delicious, and you can sort of pretend they are healthy
All the carbs:
- Basic Fresh Pasta – a few simple steps to make any simple supper instantly impressive!
- Cracked Black Pepper Linguine with Carbonara Sauce – because sometimes, you just need a bowl full of comfort carbs
- Nduja and Asparagus Risotto – rich, creamy and very simple to make
- Butternut Squash Risotto – simple flavours, perfectly filling
- Balsamic Chicken & Vegetable Bake – quick and easy one tray dinner
- Fresh Soba Noodle Salad – both filling thanks to the noodles and fresh thanks to all those crunchy veggies
- Garden Greens Gnocchi – cosy, filling, healthy and super speedy to make
Ultimate comfort food:
- Lazy Chicken, Leek and Bacon Pie – could feed six, or less depending on just how much comfort is needed!
- Khai Soi Gai – a Thai favourite that we’ve finally been able to recreate
- Sausage & Bean Winter Warmer – there is nothing more comforting for when the cold weather gets a little bit too much to handle!
- Super Cheesy Fondue – great as a simple, easy main. No need to plan ahead, and it’s always a crowd pleaser!