Week day dinners are normally quick, easy and fairly healthy options in our house. Dinner party dinners on the other hand, really are not! These are all slightly more laborious meals that you might make on your average Monday night after a trip to the gym, but they are worth the added effort if you are after a bit of a treat.
- Maple and Mustard Slow Cooked Pulled Pork – worth waiting for, especially if you are feeding a crowd
- Sticky Pomegranate Slow Cooked Pulled Lamb – delicious sweet and savoury combination
- Chicken & Beetroot One Pan Balsamic Roast – lazy, easy and healthy too
All the carbs:
- Basic Fresh Pasta – a few simple steps to make any simple supper instantly impressive!
- Cracked Black Pepper Linguine with Carbonara Sauce – because sometimes, you just need a bowl full of comfort carbs
Ultimate comfort food:
- Lazy Chicken, Leek and Bacon Pie – could feed six, or less depending on just how much comfort is needed!