- Maple and Mustard Slow Cooked Pulled Pork – worth waiting for, especially if you are feeding a crowd
- Sticky Pomegranate Slow Cooked Pulled Lamb – delicious sweet and savoury combination
- Chicken & Beetroot One Pan Balsamic Roast – lazy, easy and healthy too
- Nick’s Signature Thai Spiced Lamb – delicious and fresh, with just a little hit of spice
All the carbs:
- Basic Fresh Pasta – a few simple steps to make any simple supper instantly impressive!
- Cracked Black Pepper Linguine with Carbonara Sauce – because sometimes, you just need a bowl full of comfort carbs
Ultimate comfort food:
- Lazy Chicken, Leek and Bacon Pie – could feed six, or less depending on just how much comfort is needed!
- Khai Soi Gai – a Thai favourite that we’ve finally been able to recreate