Before Singapore, brunch always meant eggs and coffee. In Singapore, brunch began to mean free flow champagne and roast beef with twelve courses on either side, but it was when we visited Melbourne and Margret River in Australia that we really began to appreciate brunch as an entire meal by itself. It’s all your favourite things, with a mammoth sized muffin on the side. Brunch is definitely quickly becoming a pretty big highlight of each weekend.
- Croissants – certain to impress your brunching buddies
- Flavoured Croissants – for even more goodies
- Toffee Apple Twists – a very sweet brunch treat
- Smoked Haddock Rarebit – bread, smoked haddock, cheese – basically all the best stuff
- Courgette & Red Pepper Savoury Muffins – a simple crowd pleaser