After three years with an oven that could burn the edges of a lemon drizzle cake, but try as it might, could not make the centre into anything other than a hot liquid, it’s fabulous to finally be back with a fully functioning oven and a list as long as my arm of baking delights to try out.
- Classic Viccy Sponge with Vanilla Cream and Strawberries – ridiculous and delicious
- Croissants – worth the work, and the wait
- Colourful Meringues – perfect summery option for a light, fruity treat
- Speedy Quick Soda Bread – for quick, impressive comfort food
- Fresh Flat Breads – perfect sides for slow cooked meats and veggies
- Fresh Wholewheat Bread – the ultimate lazy Sunday project
- Sticky Toffee Tray Bake Cake – ultimate comfort food for cosy nights in
- NB’s Super Rich Chocolate Sauce – perfect topping for ice-cream, cakes, brownies, pretty much anything that will taste good with some extra chocolate on top!
- Pina Colada Sorbet – fresh and fruity summertime treat
- Fresh Basil Ice Cream – the perfect light option to round off a meal, and ideal for using up garden basil too
- Stem Ginger Ice-Cream – spicy, creamy and delicious, it’s a long time favorite and worth the added effort of making it yourself