- Classic Viccy Sponge with Vanilla Cream and Strawberries – ridiculous and delicious
- Apple Galette – part brunch food, part pudding, what’s not to love?
- Coffee & Walnut Cake – delicious and a little caffeinated for when you need an added little kick!
- Croissants – worth the work, and the wait
- Colourful Meringues – perfect summery option for a light, fruity treat
- Crowd Pleasing Lemon Drizzle – sweet, sharp, dreamy!
- Super Gooey Flourless Chocolate Brownies – accidentally gluten-free
- Flo’s Stackable Chocolate Christening Cake – chocolatey goodness
- Chocolate Almond Torte – gluten free, sticky and delicious
- Orange Zest Carrot Cake – perfect birthday party cake
- Baby’s First Birthday Cake – fruity cake with no refined sugar
- Speedy Quick Soda Bread – for quick, impressive comfort food
- Fresh Flat Breads – perfect sides for slow cooked meats and veggies
- Fresh Wholewheat Bread – the ultimate lazy Sunday project
- Sticky Toffee Tray Bake Cake – ultimate comfort food for cosy nights in
- NB’s Super Rich Chocolate Sauce – perfect topping for ice-cream, cakes, brownies, pretty much anything that will taste good with some extra chocolate on top!
- Apple Galette – part brunch food, part pudding. What’s not to love?
- Early Summer Rhubarb Fool – perfect light pudding for entertaining or just for a treat
- Ginger, White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake – slightly spicy, very moreish
- Apple Crumble Squares – apple crumble you can pick up and take with you
- Pina Colada Sorbet – fresh and fruity summertime treat
- Fresh Basil Ice Cream – the perfect light option to round off a meal, and ideal for using up garden basil too
- Stem Ginger Ice-Cream – spicy, creamy and delicious, it’s a long time favorite and worth the added effort of making it yourself
- Lemon & Ginger Cheesecake with Passionfruit Coulis – sweet, tart and a spicy ginger base
- No Churn Cappuccino Ice Cream – strong coffee flavor, and super simple to put together (no ice-cream maker required)