After three years with an oven that could burn the edges of a lemon drizzle cake, but try as it might, could not make the centre into anything other than a hot liquid, it’s fabulous to finally be back with a fully functioning oven and a list as long as my arm of baking delights to try out.
- Classic Viccy Sponge with Vanilla Cream and Strawberries – ridiculous and delicious
- Croissants – worth the work, and the wait
- Flavoured Croissants – for even more luxury
- Colourful Meringues – perfect summery option for a light, fruity treat
- Speedy Quick Soda Bread – for quick, impressive comfort food
- Fresh Flat Breads – perfect sides for slow cooked meats and veggies